Meet at the Orange Line Vienna Fairfax GMU Metro Station Parking Lot at 6:30 am or meet at the White Oak Canyon trailhead parking lot at 8:30 am.
Hike up White Oak Canyon Trail and enjoy one of the best collection of waterfalls in the area.
Return hike will bring us down the Cedar Run Trail which has its fair share of waterfalls, natural waterslide and deep pools.
Was $200 – Now $175 per person (4 person minimum)
Length: 9 miles
Elevation Gain: 2,372 ft
Route Type: Loop
1. Hiking pants (REI, Northface or equal)
2. Hiking shirt
3. Hicking socks and sock liners
4. Gortex hiking boots
6. Rain jacket with pit zips (Marmot Precip or equal)
7. Rain pants with full zip (Marmot Precip or equal)
8. Base layer pants and shirt with zip neck (Fall, Winter, Spring)
9. Medium weight fleece pants and shirt with zip neck (Winter)
10. Softshell windproof jacket (Fall, Winter, Spring)
11. Insulated parka (Winter)
12. Insulated pants (Winter)
13. Gloves (Fall, Winter, and Spring)
14. Insulated gloves or mittens (Winter)
15. Warm hat (Fall, Winter, Spring)
1. Back Pack (large enough to carry all items)
2. Adjustable Trekking Poles
3. Two liters of water
4. Headlamp with extra batteries
5. Personal Toiletries
6. Personal first aid kit
7. Bug spray – sunscreen
8. Hand warmers (Winter)
PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE – WEEKENDS ONLY – MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE.
CALL OR EMAIL TO SCHEDULE.