8 AM: Meet in parking lot at the bottom of White Oak Canyon
(Directions will be provided).
Hike up White Oak Canyon Trail and enjoy one of the areas best collection of waterfalls.
Return hike will bring us down the Cedar Run Trail which has its fair share of waterfalls and deep pools.
$125.00 per person (2 person minimum) One person supplement $75.00
Organic Lunch: $25.00 per person
Clothing (No Cotton):
1. Hiking pants (REI, Northface or equal)
2. Hiking shirt
3. Smartwool socks and sock liners
4. Gortex hiking boots
6. Rain jacket with pit zips (Marmot Precip or equal)
7. Rain pants with full zip (Marmot Precip or equal)
8. Smartwool base layer pants and shirt with zip neck (Fall, Winter, Spring)
9. Medium weight fleece pants and shirt with zip neck (Winter)
10. Softshell windproof jacket (Fall, Winter, Spring)
11. Down parka (Winter)
12. Down pants (Winter)
13. Gloves (Fall, Winter, and Spring)
14. Down gloves or mittens (Winter)
15. Warm hat (Fall, Winter, Spring)
1. Back Pack (large enough to carry all items)
2. Adjustable Trekking Poles
3. Two liters of water
4. Headlamp with extra batteries
5. Personal Toiletries
6. Personal first aid kit
7. Bug spray – sunscreen
8. Hand warmers (Winter)
PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE – WEEKENDS ONLY – MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE.
CALL OR EMAIL TO SCHEDULE.