Trekking through deep forests to the tranquil beauty of Rara Lake.
Trekking & Sightseeing
March, April, May, June, September, October & November.
Kathmandu- Nepalgunj- Jumla- Rara Lake- Sinja- Jumla- Nepalgunj.
|INCLUDED||All necessary airport arrival departure as per the itinerary.
Hotel in Kathmandu 4 nights in normal nice hotel in BB Plan – twin share basis.
Hotel in Nepalgunj 1 night in normal nice hotel in BB Plan- twin share basis.
Flight from Kathmandu – Nepalgunj-Kathmandu for clients and guide.
Flights from Nepalgunj-Jumla-Nepalgunj for members and guide.
Kathmandu-Jumla-Kathmandu bus fare for porters.
Domestic airport tax.
Breakfast – lunch and dinner during the trekking period.
Boiled water during the trek.
Tea house accommodation during the trekking.
Professional English speaking guide and his salary.
Rara Lake national park entry permit.
Insurance for Nepali staffs.
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
Emergency medical evacuation.
Tips for staffs (mandatory).
Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Peak physical condition is required to do trekking in the high altitudes of Nepal. We recommend doing extensive training for the up and down routes of Nepal trekking trips. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hills, and climbing stairs rather than using elevators to help you prepare for the trek. Daily base training can also include swimming, rowing, biking.
Basic Training to Experience our Trekking Tours
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry a 35lb backpack.
- We suggest you run about 4/5 miles at home with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months in preparation for this trek.
- You may also use a treadmill (with incline adjustments) for everyday running and walking training.
- If you have an uphill location/mountain, then once a week you should go hiking with a loaded/packed backpack.
- If you do not have mountains or nearby high hills, then use stairs to go up/down whenever you can, rather than using elevators.
|2018 AVAILABLE DATES (Minimum of 2 People)|
|APRIL 21-MAY 6|
|SEPT 22-OCT 7|
|OCT 7-OCT 22|