CALL TO SCHEDULE
AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND (REQUIRES 5 DAYS NOTICE)
Many people around the world have dreamed to reach Everest Base Camp. Everest Base Camp is considered to be one of the 50 places in the world to visit before you die by BBC. Featured in world-class magazines and a priority for adventure lovers.
This tour has been created for those with limited time and ability to reach base camp while participating in one of our many treks to this incredible location.
This two nights and three days packages includes a 4-hour flight that will take you to the Kalapatthar for a mesmerizing panoramic view of Mt. Everest including giant mountains of Khumbu Himalayan ranges. You will enjoy a High Altitude Breakfast with your friends and family at Everest View Lodge along with Full Day sightseeing of UNESCO World Heritage sites, ancient palaces, and world pilgrimage sites that signifies the bond of religious harmony for Hinduism and Buddhism. The sightseeing will include visits to Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swyambhunath and Patan Durbar Square with a renowned registered Guide.
- USD $8,250 – For Honeymoon Couple Landing at Kalapatthar.
- USD $ 9,075 – For 3 to 4 People Landing at Kalapatthar.
- USD $ 9,900 – For 5 to 6 People can fit for flying over Mt. Everest and land at Everest View Hotel, Syangboche for Breakfast.
If you have fewer days, if you want to have family experience, if it’s your honeymoon trip, if you do not want to trek to Everest Base Camp then this is a great way to experience Mt. Everest, Base Camp, and the Himalayas.
- Stand at the elevation of 5545m at Kalapatthar/Everest Base Camp for a breathtaking view of Mt.Everest Himalaya and Overfly of Mt. Everest.
- Experience the aerial view of the Himalaya and Nepalese Mountain.
- Unforgettable breakfast experience in Everest View Hotel at the elevation of 3,800 meters.
- View the most dangerous airport of the world 2nd position by National Geographic documentary.
- Bring your family and friends for lifetime experience flight of the world.
- Experience aerial view of Jungle, Mountains, rivers, and villages of Nepal
- Experience UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Nepal
- Visit Old city and Market of Kathmandu Valley
- 5 Star Hotel accommodation with Luxury Transportation Services
|DURATION DAYS||3 Days|
4 Hour helicopter ride
Breakfast at Everest View Hotel at Syangboche
Bottle of water/Cold beverages
2 Nights 5 Star Hotel Accommodation Deluxe room with Breakfast on twin sharing basis
Guided City Tours with Welcome and Farewell Dinner
|NOT INCLUDED||Tips and Gratuities for Guide and Drivers
Lunch and Dinner except for welcome and farewell dinner
Personal nature expenses