CALL TO SCHEDULE
AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND (REQUIRES 5 DAYS NOTICE)
This 4-hour helicopter ride will take you to Everest Base Camp which is the home for climbers who will attempt to reach the summit of Mt. Everest. We will pick you up at your hotel at 6:00 AM and transport you to the airport. Your flight will land at the Lukla airport then continue on while following the famous Everest trail with an aerial view of the giant Himalayas. You will land at the Kalapatthar or Everest Base camp for max. 15 minutes. The pilot will guide you and show an aerial view of the Himalayas. You will then land at the Syangboche above Namche Bazaar (a gateway to Everest) and have breakfast with hot coffee in freezing cold of Khumbu. After this world-class helicopter ride, we will drop you at your hotel.
- 3 eople can fit if you want to land at Kalapatthar.
- People can fit while flying over Mt. Everest and land at Everest View Hotel, Syangboche for Breakfast.
Many people around the world have dreamed to reach Everest Base Camp.
Everest Base Camp is considered to be one of the 50 places to visit before you die by BBC. Featured in world-class magazines and created for adventure lovers.
A 4-hour flight will take you to the Kalapatthar for a mesmerizing panoramic view of Mt. Everest including giant mountains of the Khumbu Himalayan ranges as well enjoying a High Altitude Breakfast with your friends and family at Everest View Lodge.
- Stand at the elevation of 5545m at Kalapatthar/Everest Base Camp for a breathtaking view of Mt. Everest Himalaya and Overfly of Mt. Everest.
- Experience the aerial view of the Himalaya and Nepalese Mountain.
- Unforgettable breakfast experience in Everest View Hotel at the elevation of 3,800 meters.
- View the most dangerous airport of the world 2nd position by National Geographic documentary.
- Bring your family and friends for lifetime experience flight of the world.
- Experience aerial view of Jungle, Mountains, rivers, and villages of Nepal
|DURATION DAYS||1 Day|
|INCLUDED||Transportation for pick up and drop from Hotel
4 Hour helicopter ride
Breakfast at Everest View Hotel at Syangboche
Bottle of water/Cold bevrages
|NOT INCLUDED||Cost may apply which is not mentioned in above details.|
6:30 AM to 9:30 AM: Helicopter Take Off/ Land at Kalapatthar/Beakfast at EVH and back to Kathmandu
10:00 AM: Back to Hotel
*Plan time may differ due to weather condition.