A.T. Adventures International research team has recently discovered this route which is culturally unique and naturally untamed. Cultural practices and festivals of Gurung community, century’s old farming and pasturing practice and traditional houses of local people, and their daily household activities, which are completely detached with modernity, are enough to bring the feeling of ancient human civilization. Beside this, untamed natural beauty, floating widely under the shadow of high mountains such as, Manaslu, Annapurna, Himchuli, fishtail, evoke the trekkers to get lost around the periphery.
The trek begins at Besisahar after 6 hrs drive from Kathmandu. We will then walk about max 3 hrs for the first day and reach to Majhgaun. We will have a full day cultural program where local people will present a different kind of cultural dance of Gurung community. After Philiso, the team will spend the night in tented camp until we reach to Naiche Village. We will explore different untouched places with the magnificent view of High Himalayas and different lake with dense forest during this trek interacting local people with local culture. We will celebrate their life, culture during our last day of the trek. This trek will give us immense opportunity to explore the beauty of local lifestyle of Gurung community.
Highlights of the trek
- The unique culture and untamed nature.
- Friendly and welcoming local people.
- Typical local house of local communities and unique lifestyle.
- Get lost in the shadow of majestic mountains such as Mt. Manaslu and Mt. Annapurna.
- Dense forest and lakes in the lap of high mountains.
- Mesmerizing landscapes view of top snowcapped peaks to flat lowland .
- Chirping sound of different birds inside the dense forest.
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu- Beshishar-Majh Gaun – Baraha Pokhari- MeMe Pokhari – Naiche|
|INCLUDED||All necessary airport arrival- departure and land private transport as per the itinerary.
4 nights Hotel in Kathmandu in a normal nice hotel in B/B plan.
All necessary camping equipment.
Tented accommodation in twin share basis during the trekking period and home stay.
Kitchen tent, dining tent, Toilet tent, Shower Tent and all necessary members’ tents.
All necessary kitchen and dining equipment like; chairs, tables.
All necessary food prepared in the camp by our professional cook.
Can fruits, fresh local fruits and vegetables.
One professional English speaking guides and required assistance and their salary.
All necessary porters and salary.
First aid kit.
Insurance for Nepali staffs.
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
Service beyond the itinerary.
Emergency Medical Evacuation.
Tips for Nepali staffs .
Peak physical condition is required to do trekking in the high altitudes of Nepal. We recommend doing extensive training for the up and down routes of Nepal trekking trips. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hills, and climbing stairs rather than using elevators to help you prepare for the trek. Daily base training can also include swimming, rowing, biking.
Basic Training to Experience our Trekking Tours
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry a 35lb backpack.
- We suggest you run about 4/5 miles at home with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months in preparation for this trek.
- You may also use a treadmill (with incline adjustments) for everyday running and walking training.
- If you have an uphill location/mountain, then once a week you should go hiking with a loaded/packed backpack.
- If you do not have mountains or nearby high hills, then use stairs to go up/down whenever you can, rather than using elevators.
|2018 AVAILABLE DATES (Minimum of 2 People)|