A.T. Adventures designed this itinerary to explore the beauty of Everest Base Camp trekking in a classical way. It is the same route which lead to legendary mountaineer Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hillary at the top of the World in 1953 AD . After driving from Kathmandu to Bhandar the first 5 days you have to walk in the lower khumbu region crossing different settlement of sherpa and other indigenous. You will meet regular route in Phakding and continue to EBC and follow the same route back down to Lukla . The routes offers the taste of different dishes and nice accommodation in local tea houses . No one can get such accommodation and amenities in other corner of the world than Nepal’s Everest Base Camp trekking trail in such a high elevations of 5160 m. You get hot shower, WiFi internet services, twin sharing fine room, very good vet and non-veg food in highest elevation on earth called Everest Base Camp Trekking.
The famous mountains such as Cho Oyu (8153m), Lothse (8511m), Nuptse (7879m), Makalu (8470m), Ama Dablam (6856m) and many more unnamed mountains are located in the Khumbu region. This is the most concentrated mountain region with the highest mountains of the world, where more than 200 peaks are higher than 6000m.
March, April, May, September, October, November
Jiri- Bhandar- Junbensi- Phakding- Namche- Dingboche- Gorakshep- EBC.
|Airport arrival departure.
Normal nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu – 4 nights – twin share basis in Bed and breakfast plan.
Transportation, Guide and Entry permit during city tour.
Private transportation from Kathmandu to Jiri for clients and Nepali staffs.
Flight fare from Lukla- Kathmandu for members.
Flight fare from Lukla- Kathmandu for guides.
Full board tea house trekking cost with breakfast, lunch, dinner & accommodation in Common room.
Water purifying liquid during trekking .
Professional English speaking Guide and his salary.
Sagarmatha national park permit.
First aid kit.
Insurance for Nepali staffs.
|Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara.
Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
Emergency medical evacuation.
Tips for staffs.
Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
- Follow in the footsteps of renowned climbers; Tenzing Norgay Sherpa, Sir Edmund Hillary,
- One of the most adventurous flights in the world – Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Scenery of world’s most spectacular mountains.
- Unique cultures and lifestyle of legendary Sherpas.
- Discovering some of the old and famous monasteries in the lap of mountains.
- Searching the mysterious and mythical snowman Yeti.
- Years old mani stone, engraved with Tibetan Buddhist prayers.
- Challenging hikes to Kalapathar, Nagakarshang, and Everest Base camp trekking in low oxygen.
- Incredible Khumbu Glacier.
- Some of the dangers include glacial lake because of global warming.
Peak physical condition is required to do trekking in the high altitudes of Nepal. We recommend doing extensive training for the up and down routes of Nepal trekking trips. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hills, and climbing stairs rather than using elevators to help you prepare for the trek. Daily base training can also include swimming, rowing, biking.
Basic Training to Experience our Trekking Tours
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry a 35lb backpack.
- We suggest you run about 4/5 miles at home with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months in preparation for this trek.
- You may also use a treadmill (with incline adjustments) for everyday running and walking training.
- If you have an uphill location/mountain, then once a week you should go hiking with a loaded/packed backpack.
- If you do not have mountains or nearby high hills, then use stairs to go up/down whenever you can, rather than using elevators.
|2018 AVAILABLE DATES (Minimum of 2 People)
|AUG 27-SEPT 17