CALL TO SCHEDULE
AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND (REQUIRES 5 DAYS NOTICE)
A 2-Hour Gosaikunda/Langtang Valley Helicopter tour designed to be a once-in-a-lifetime flight for nature lovers and god-seekers who cannot trek nor manage more days of travel. This flight will give you the opportunity to visit the holy lake of Langtang region where one can darshan Lord Shiva and Parvati and get blessed.
The Gosaikunda area has been delineated as a religious site. Hindu Mythology attributes Gosaikunda as the abode of the Hindu deities Shiva and Parvati. The Hindu scriptures Bhagavata Purana, Vishnu Purana and the epics Ramayana and Mahabharata refer to Samudra Manthan, which is directly related to the origin of Gosaikunda. Its waters are considered holy and of particular significance during the Gangadashahara and the Janai Purnima festivals when thousands of pilgrims from Nepal and India visit the area.  Gosaikunda is believed to have been created by Lord Shiva when he thrust his Trishul (holy Trident) into a mountain to extract water so that he could cool his stinging throat after he had swallowed poison.
- USD $3,300 – Gosain Kunda Only for 5 Person in a helicopter.
- USD $4,125 – Gosaikunda and Langtang Valley for 5 Person in a helicopter.
- An opportunity for Lord Shiva and Parvati Darshan for Salvation.
- Take a deep bath holy bath in Gosaikunda and Havana/Puja opportunity for Hindu.
- Take 2 hours aerial flight to Gosaikunda with a stunning view of the Himalayas.
- Have Tibetan breakfast at Langtang Valley.
- Explore Langtang Valley Himalayas.
- Give your family an opportunity for lifetime Darshan for Lord Shiva and Parvati.
|DURATION DAYS||1 Day|
2 Hour helicopter ride
30 min. to 1 hours Puja, explore time
Bottle of water/Cold beverages
|NOT INCLUDED||Tips and Gratuities for Guide and Drivers
Personal nature expenses
6:00 AM: Hotel to Airport
6:30 to 8:30 AM: Fly to Gosaikuda do Havana Puja and visit Langtang village for Breakfast.
9:00 AM: Transfer to Hotel
* Plan time may differ due to weather condition.
* You can inquire for 2 nts 3 days packages with Pashupatinath Darshan and City Tours
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review