A.T. Adventures offers the exclusive way of approaching world highest mountains, without any probability of altitude sickness. Within this short trip you will follow the footsteps of renowned traveller and mountaineers, along the way from lukla to the historical Tengboche Monastery . This trip offer some of the best view of famous mountains such as Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8511m),Ama Dablam (6856m) . Famous hiking town Namche Bazar , khumjung green valley , Tengboche Monastery and Yak Traffic are the attractions. This trip is specially designed for those who have short holidays and want to travel along with families .
Highlights of the trek:
- Experience the one of the most adventure flight in the world.
- Scenery of world’s most spectacular mountains.
- Unique cultures and lifestyle of legendary Sherpa’s.
- Follow the footsteps of renowned climbers; Tenzing Norgay Sherpa, Sir Edmund Hillary.
- Discovering some of the old and famous monastery in the lap of mountains
- Flora and fauna of Sagarmatha National park
- Culture and lifestyle of legendary Sherpa’s
- Suspension bridge on every corner and yak traffic
|TRIP ROUTE||Kathmandu-Lukla- Namche-Tengboche|
|INCLUDED||Airport arrival departure.
Normal nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu – 4 nights – twin share basis in Bed and breakfast plan.
City tour Tour transportation, entry permit and professional guide.
Flight fare from Kathmandu – Lukla- Kathmandu for members.
Flight fare from Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu for guides.
Full board tea house trekking cost with breakfast, lunch, dinner & accommodation.
water purification liquid during trekking period.
Sagarmatha national park permit.
First aid kit.
Day to day update in our blog from the field.
Insurance for Nepali staffs.
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara.
Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
Emergency medical evacuation.
Tips for staffs.
Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Peak physical condition is required to do trekking in the high altitudes of Nepal. We recommend doing extensive training for the up and down routes of Nepal trekking trips. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hills, and climbing stairs rather than using elevators to help you prepare for the trek. Daily base training can also include swimming, rowing, biking.
Basic Training to Experience our Trekking Tours
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry a 35lb backpack.
- We suggest you run about 4/5 miles at home with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months in preparation for this trek.
- You may also use a treadmill (with incline adjustments) for everyday running and walking training.
- If you have an uphill location/mountain, then once a week you should go hiking with a loaded/packed backpack.
- If you do not have mountains or nearby high hills, then use stairs to go up/down whenever you can, rather than using elevators.
|2018 AVAILABLE DATES (Minimum of 2 People)|