A.T. Adventures offers ultimate lungs challenging three passes trek in a proper acclimatizing way, which help you to conquer these dramatic passes. The Gokyo Lake Trek is an exclusive path where every hiker is able to enjoy the beauty of EBC as well as Gokyo Lake in a dramatic dramatic way. It is one of the world popular trekking trails not only because of its elevation because of local Sherpa people’s hospitality and welcoming faces makes all visitors happy. The famous mountains such as Cho Oyu (8153m), Lothse (8511m), Nuptse (7879m), Makalu (8470m), Ama Dablam (6856m) and many more unnamed mountains are located in the Khumbu region. This is the most concentrated mountain region with the highest mountains of the world, where more than 200 peaks are higher than 6000m.
Highlights of the trek
- One of the most adventure flight in the world.
- The scenery of world’s most spectacular mountains.
- Unique cultures and lifestyle of legendary Sherpa’s.
- Follow the footsteps of renowned climbers; Tenzing Norgay Sherpa, Sir Edmund Hillary.
- Discovering some of the old and famous monasteries in the lap of mountains.
- Searching the mysterious and mythical snowman Yeti.
- Years old mani stone, engraved with Tibetan Buddhist prayers.
- Challenging hikes to Kalapathar, Nagakarshang, and Everest Base camp trekking in less oxygen.
- Incredible Khumbu Glacier.
- Some of the danger glacial lake because of global warming.
- Incredible and challenging passes.
- Pristine Gokyo lake.
- Flora and Fauna inside Sagarmatha National Park, listed in UNESCO.
March, April, May, September, October, November
Kathmandu-Lukla-Namche-Tengboche-Chhukung – Kongmo La – Lobuche- Everest
|INCLUDED||Necessary Airport arrival departure .
Normal Nice Hotel Kathmandu with Deluxe Room (AC) for 4 nights with Bed and breakfast /twin sharing basis .
Flight fare from Kathmandu – Lukla- Kathmandu for members.
Guided city tour in Kathmandu with private transport and entry permit.
Flight fare from Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu for guides.
Full board tea house trekking cost with breakfast, lunch, dinner & accommodation /twin sharing basis room .
Water purification liquid during trekking .
Professional English guide and his Salary.
Necessary number of porter and their Salary.
Trekking permit .
Sagarmatha national park permit.
First aid kit
Insurance for Nepali staffs.
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
Emergency medical evacuation.
Tips for staffs .
Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Peak physical condition is required to do trekking in the high altitudes of Nepal. We recommend doing extensive training for the up and down routes of Nepal trekking trips. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hills, and climbing stairs rather than using elevators to help you prepare for the trek. Daily base training can also include swimming, rowing, biking.
Basic Training to Experience our Trekking Tours
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry a 35lb backpack.
- We suggest you run about 4/5 miles at home with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months in preparation for this trek.
- You may also use a treadmill (with incline adjustments) for everyday running and walking training.
- If you have an uphill location/mountain, then once a week you should go hiking with a loaded/packed backpack.
- If you do not have mountains or nearby high hills, then use stairs to go up/down whenever you can, rather than using elevators.
|2018 AVAILABLE DATES (Minimum of 2 People)|
|MARCH 12-APRIL 1|
|APRIL 14-MAY 4|
|OCT 29-NOV 18|