Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt. Dhaulagiri (8160), Mt. Manaslu (8156m) Mt. Annapurna (8091m)
Unique cultures and lifestyle of Magar (Oldest ethnic people in Nepal).
Highlights of the trek
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt. Dhaulagiri (8160), Mt. Manalsu (8156m) Mt. Annapurna (8091m).
- Unique cultures and lifestyle of Magar (Oldest ethnic people in Nepal)
- One of the most formidable passes – French Pass Dhampus Pass and Hidden Valley.
- Unforgettable Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m circuit trek – seventh highest mountain in the world & fifth highest mountain in Nepal.
- One of the most adventure flight Jomsom to Pokhara
Trekking & Sightseeing
March, April, May, June, September, October & November
Kathmandu- Beni- Dharapani- Italian Base Camp- Dhaulagiri Base Camp- French Pass- Dhampus Pass- Jomsom- Pokhara
|INCLUDED||All necessary airport arrival departure as per the itinerary.
Hotel in Kathmandu 3 nights in normal nice hotel in BB Plan – twin share basis.
Hotel in Pokhara 1 nights in normal nice hotel in BB Plan- twin share basis.
Flight from Jomsom – Pokhara-Kathmandu for clients and guide
Domestic airport tax.
Transport form Kathmandu- Beni for clients , guide & equipments.
All necessary camping equipment’s.
Tented accommodation in twin share basis during the trekking period.
Kitchen tent, dinning tent, Toilet tent, Shower Tent and all necessary members’ tents.
All necessary kitchen and dining equipment like; chairs, tables.
All necessary food prepared in the camp by our professional cook.
Professional English speaking guide and his salary.
All necessary Salary (cook, Asst cook, member porter, camping porter).
Annapurna Conservation area project fee.
Insurance for Nepali staffs.
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Drinking water, Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
Emergency medical evacuation.
Tips for staffs (mandatory)
Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Peak physical condition is required to do trekking in the high altitudes of Nepal. We recommend doing extensive training for the up and down routes of Nepal trekking trips. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hills, and climbing stairs rather than using elevators to help you prepare for the trek. Daily base training can also include swimming, rowing, biking.
Basic Training to Experience our Trekking Tours
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry a 35lb backpack.
- We suggest you run about 4/5 miles at home with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months in preparation for this trek.
- You may also use a treadmill (with incline adjustments) for everyday running and walking training.
- If you have an uphill location/mountain, then once a week you should go hiking with a loaded/packed backpack.
- If you do not have mountains or nearby high hills, then use stairs to go up/down whenever you can, rather than using elevators.
|2018 AVAILABLE DATES (Minimum of 2 People)|
|SEPT 15-OCT 4|
|OCT 27-NOV 15|