The area covered by massif Annapurna Mountains region in North West part of Nepal is known as Annapurna Region. Because of cultural varieties, mesmerizing landscape, snow covered high mountains and different flora and fauna makes Annapurna Circuit Trekking region one of the best destinations for trekkers around the globe. Starting from Greenery hilly region crossing different rivers, stream, waterfalls, fertile agricultural land, different indigenous community, massif forest offering the natural music of different chirping birds, colorful dancing butterfly, trail of Annapurna Circuit Trekking slowly and gradually leads you up to the smiling high silver mountains to world’s biggest pass, Thorong La (5416 m) to completely desert and naked hills of Mustang, where you can easily feel as if you are in Tibet.
Poon Hill on of the best view point , at the top of massive rhododendron forest offer the best view of towering snow capped Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) Mt. Fishtail (6993m) along with mesmerizing landscape of waving green hills . The trail runs through the different villages like Ulleri ,Tadapani , Chhomrong to the heavenly Annapurna Sanctuary , playing hide and seek inside the Rhododendron , Bamboo , oak and other more vegetation. Tweedling sounds of birds , waterfalls and thundering running river along with towering snow capped mountains easily engross your senses.
Annapurna Region offers the varieties of popular trekking route including Annapurna Circuit Trekking. Most of the route goes through semi-circular way, where necessarily one should not come to the same point at end, from where it starts.
Highlights of the trek
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt.Dhaulagiri (8160), Mt. Manalsu (8156m) Mt. Annapurna (8091m).
- Huge and colourful Rhododendron forest
- Word highest Throng la pass (5416m).
- Famous and typical Temple of Muktinath, where at ones Hindu and Buddhist pray Mesmerizing beautiful and greenery Landscape.
- Biggest Gorges and holy fossils of Kaligandaki River.
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung and Thakali.
- Varieties of Flora and fauna.
- Wave like series of green hills.
- Panoramic and heavenly feeling in amphitheatre Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung.
March, April, May, September, October & November.
Kathmandu, Besi Shahar, Chame, Manang, Throng La Pass, Jomsom, Tatopani , Sikha, Ghorepani , Tadapani , Pokhara , Kathmandu
|INCLUDED||Airport arrival departure and all necessary land transfer as per the itinerary.
Normal nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu – 3 nights – twin share basis in BB Plan.
Guide, Transportation and entry permit during the city tour in kathmandu .
Tea house trekking with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and accommodation.
Water purification liquid during the trekking time .
2 night hotel in Pokhara in normal nice hotel in BB Plan.
Professional English speaking Trekking Guide and his/ her salary.
Porter to carry the luggage and his salary.
Annapurna Conservation area Project (ACAP) permits.
First aid kit.
Insurance for guide and porters
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara.
Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
Emergency medical evacuation.
Tips for staffs.
Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Peak physical condition is required to do trekking in the high altitudes of Nepal. We recommend doing extensive training for the up and down routes of Nepal trekking trips. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hills, and climbing stairs rather than using elevators to help you prepare for the trek. Daily base training can also include swimming, rowing, biking.
Basic Training to Experience our Trekking Tours
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry a 35lb backpack.
- We suggest you run about 4/5 miles at home with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months in preparation for this trek.
- You may also use a treadmill (with incline adjustments) for everyday running and walking training.
- If you have an uphill location/mountain, then once a week you should go hiking with a loaded/packed backpack.
- If you do not have mountains or nearby high hills, then use stairs to go up/down whenever you can, rather than using elevators.
|2018 AVAILABLE DATES (Minimum of 2 People)|
|MARCH 12-APRIL 5|
|MARCH 19-APRIL 12|
|APRIL 9-MAY 3|
|OCT 15-NOV 8|