The only Annapurna Base Camp trek is designed for those who want to be there in the short time and lost in the sanctuary. Located at the height of 4130m from sea level, level, heavenly amphitheatre setting of beautiful mountains is the heaven in the earth. The trail runs through the different villages like Dhampus , Landruk , Chhomrong to the heavenly Annapurna Sanctuary, playing hide and seek inside the Rhododendron , Bamboo , oak and other more vegetation. Tweedling sounds of birds , waterfalls and thundering running river along with towering snow capped mountains easily engross your senses.
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world’s highest Mountains, Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167 m ), Mt. Manaslu (8,156 m ) Mt. Annapurna (8,091m )
- Huge and colorful Rhododendron , Bamboo and Oak forest
- Mesmerizing beautiful and greenery Landscape
- Varieties of Flora and fauna
- Wave like series of green hills
- Panoramic and heavenly feeling in amphitheatre Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung
- Typical local settlement of Dhampus, Landruk and Chhomrong
March, April, May, September, October & November
Kathmandu-Pokhara- Phedi- Dhampus- Chhomrong – Deurali – Annapurna Base Camp Accommodation Hotel And Tea Houses Kathmandu.
|INCLUDED||Airport arrival departure.
Normal nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu – 2 nights – twin share basis in BB Plan.
All necessary land transport as per the itinerary .
Tea house trekking with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and accommodation.
Water purification liquid during trekking.
2-night hotel in Pokhara in normal nice hotel in BB Plan.
Porter to carry the luggage and his salary.
Annapurna Conservation area Project (Acap) permits.
First aid kit.
Insurance for Nepali staffs.
|NOT INCLUDED||Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Boiled drinking water, Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
Emergency medical evacuation.
Tips for staffs.
Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Peak physical condition is required to do trekking in the high altitudes of Nepal. We recommend doing extensive training for the up and down routes of Nepal trekking trips. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hills, and climbing stairs rather than using elevators to help you prepare for the trek. Daily base training can also include swimming, rowing, biking.
Basic Training to Experience our Trekking Tours
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry a 35lb backpack.
- We suggest you run about 4/5 miles at home with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months in preparation for this trek.
- You may also use a treadmill (with incline adjustments) for everyday running and walking training.
- If you have an uphill location/mountain, then once a week you should go hiking with a loaded/packed backpack.
- If you do not have mountains or nearby high hills, then use stairs to go up/down whenever you can, rather than using elevators.
|2018 AVAILABLE DATES (Minimum of 2 People)|